Current diary dates
- 22 Oct 20 - Break up for half term
- 23 Oct 20 - Inset Day - school closed
- 31 Oct 20 - Secondary School Applications deadline
- 27 Nov 20 - Inset Day - school closed
- 30 Nov 20 - Inset Day - school closed
- 18 Dec 20 - Break up for the Christmas holidays
- 4 Jan 21 - Back to school
- 15 Jan 21 - Primary School Applications deadline
- 12 Feb 21 - Break up for half term
- 26 Mar 21 - Break up for Easter holidays
- 12 Apr 21 - Back to school
- 3 May 21 - May Day - school closed
- 28 May 21 - Break up for half term
- 16 Jul 21 - Break up for Summer holidays
- 19 Jul 21 - Inset Day - school closed
- 20 Jul 21 - Inset Day - school closed
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.